Ten Books I'm Thankful For!


Yay! It's the time of year where you can stuff your face and not feel guilty! Also, a time to be thankful for everything around us. For us here at the Book Bratz, were thankful for all the wonderful books we get the chance to read and share with you. These are just a few of the books I'm most thankful for, these are the books that I can pick up whenever I need a good read! Be sure to comment and let us know what books you're most thankful for!

1. Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles) by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl 

2. Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover

3. They Both at the End by Adam Silvera

4. Velvet (Velvet Trilogy) by Temple West

5. Turtles All the Way Down by John Green

6. Lailah (The Styclar Saga) by Nikki Kelly

7. If There's No Tomorrow by Jennifer L. Armentrout

8. The Selection by Kiera Cass

9. The Covenant Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout

10. A Map for Wrecked Girls by Jessica Taylor



2 comments

  1. I have read three of these, and really liked them, and I own 5 of them, and 1 is on my TBR (currently on hold at the library). I am glad to hear you liked them so much, and I hope I do too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice list!! Have a great week!
    http://thebestbasicblogger.blogspot.com/2017/11/fun-findssweet-swag-wednesday-1122.html

    ReplyDelete

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️